General sales-, delivery- and payment conditions for the online business through the SUPER VISION Online shop of the SUPER VISION CO-LAB AG, Alexandrinenstr. 4, 10969 Berlin, Germany.
1. SCOPE OF APPLICATION
(2) Deviating conditions of the customer, which we do not expressly acknowledge in writing, are not binding for us, even if we did not or do not expressly contradict them. Insofar as the customer issues contracts on external forms or sends us contracts via the Internet or electronically, then this does affect the validity of these AGB.
2. CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
(1) The images of our goods in the SUPER VISION online shop only represent non-binding product advertisements and do not represent any binding offers. The images in the SUPER VISION online shop, in which our products are featured, can also show other items (e.g. decorative material, other pieces of clothing, accessories) besides our products. These items are not part of the respective product and are thus not a part of an order.
(2) The customer gives a binding offer only when he orders the goods in the SUPER VISION online shop. While ordering, the customer shall ensure that the information given by him is complete and correct.
(3) A contract is concluded only if we confirm this order and the customer receives the order confirmation via email. In this case, the contract is concluded with us, i.e.
SUPER VISION CO-LAB AG
(4) We are not obligated to accept an order.
3. RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
While making a purchase through the SUPER VISION online shop, you have a legal right to cancellation. In order to simplify exercising this right for you, we enclose a DHL return sticker and a return form for each delivery within Germany. You can use the return service free of cost within Germany. For returns from abroad, we request you to use the link you received in the email after order confirmation. Using this link, you can print your own DHL sticker. Please paste the DHL sticker in a clearly visible manner on the package and hand it over at any DHL shop or post office branch. You have to bear the costs for returning goods from foreign countries. If a return form or a return sticker was not enclosed with your package or if you do not have access to a printer to print the return sticker, then please contact our customer service (see also § 8, firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 (0) 221 – 778 70 754).CANCELLATION POLICY
You have the right to cancel the contract within fourteen days without specifying grounds. The cancellation period is 14 days and begins on the day on which you, or an acquaintance of yours, who is not carrier of the goods, have acknowledged receipt of the goods or the last delivery in case of partial delivery.
In order to exercise your cancellation right, you must inform us (SUPER VISION CO-LAB AG, Lauriedstrasse 7, 6300 Zug, Switzerland, email@example.com) using a clear declaration (e.g. via post or email) regarding your decision to cancel this contract. For this, you can use the sample cancellation form given at the end of this notice regarding the cancellation. However, it is not mandatory.
You can also exercise your cancellation right by using the contact form given on our website (http://supervisionlab.co/de/contact) and submit the completed sample cancellation form or another clear declaration over this.
Insofar you exercise your cancellation right, we would immediately inform you after receipt of the cancellation through a confirmation (e.g. via email).
In order to adhere to the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient to have sent the declaration of cancellation before completion of the cancellation deadline.
CONSEQUENCES OF THE CANCELLATION
If you cancel this contract, we must return all payment we received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs, arising from you selecting a different type of delivery than the inexpensive standard delivery offered by us) immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the communication regarding your cancellation of this contract. For returning this payment, we use the same payment method that was used for the original transaction; unless expressly otherwise agreed upon with you; in no case, you will be charged any fees for this refund.
We can refuse the refund until we receive the goods back or until you furnish proof that you have returned the goods, depending on which one is the earlier point in time. You have to return or hand over the goods immediately and within fourteen days in any case from the day on which you informed us about the cancellation of the contract, to us (SUPER VISION CO-LAB AG, Lauriedstrasse 7, 6300 Zug, Switzerland). The deadline is honored if you send us the goods before completion of the deadline of fourteen days. We will bear the costs of the return of the goods if we had sent the goods within Germany. But if we delivered the goods to another country, then you will have to bear the costs for returning the goods. You will be liable for any loss in value, only if the loss in value was caused by you during handling, which was not necessary for checking the quality, features and functionality.
SAMPLE CANCELLATION FORM
If you wish to use the following form, then please send it back to us at:
SUPER VISION CO-LAB AG
Herewith, I / we (*) cancel(s) the contract concluded by us (*) regarding purchase of the following goods (*) /
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the user(s)
- Address of the user(s)
- Signature of the user(s) (only for communication on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.
End of the instructions on cancellation
3. PRICES – PAYMENT CONDITIONS
(1) The prices listed at the time of order are applicable. These prices are final prices, thus they also include the legal German value-added tax.
(2) As payment methods, we offer credit cards and PayPal. We reserve the right not to allow certain payment methods for each individual order. Any costs related to the payment method (e.g. transaction fees) are borne by the customer.
(3) If the customer selects advance payment, then he is obligated to pay the full invoice amount immediately after receipt of the payment confirmation. If the invoice amount is not received by us within four days after order confirmation, the customer will receive a payment reminder via email. If the invoice amount is not received by us within seven days after order confirmation, then we reserve the right to cancel the order.
(4) Delivery costs are to be borne by the customer. The delivery costs to be paid by the customer are given in the delivery costs overview in the SUPER VISION online shop.
(5) The customer has agreed to receive invoices and bills exclusively in electronic format.
(6) We will automatically initiate the repayments to the account which was used by the customer for the payment. In case of advance payment, direct debit and transfers, the account used for the transfer or the direct debit is considered. In case of payment via Paypal/Paypal Plus or using credit card, the repayment amount is credited to the Paypal- or credit card account of the customer.
(1) Currently we provide delivery in the following countries: Germany, Belgium, Denmark, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain, Czech Republic and Hungary.
(2) We only deliver the goods if we have received the purchase price and the delivery costs to be borne by the customer in full.
(3) After receipt of payment, we deliver the goods to the delivery address provided by the customer.
(4) The customer will be informed about the delivery time at the time of selection of the delivery type in the SUPER VISION online shop. The delivery time can take longer due to events which hamper the delivery period significantly and which are beyond our control. We shall immediately inform the customer regarding this.
5. RETENTION OF TITLE
The ordered good remains our property until it has been paid for in full.
The guarantee is based on the legal provisions.
(1) In case of premeditation and gross negligence, we are liable without limit.
(2) In case of minor negligence, we are liable for the harm to life, to the body or the health without limit. In case of a minor negligent infringement of an important contractual obligation, our liability is limited to the preventable, typically incurred damages. Significant contractual obligations are obligations which are mandatory for the proper fulfillment of the contract and on whose adherence the customer can usually believe in. A further liability for compensation for damages is – regardless of the legal nature of the claim – ruled out.
(3) Insofar as our liability for compensation for damages to the customer is ruled out or limited in accordance with § 7 Sec. 2, this is also applicable as regards the personal compensation for damage of our employees, co-workers, representatives and subcontractors.
(4) The liability in accordance with the product liability law remains unaffected by the present liability limitations and liability exceptions
8. CUSTOMER SERVICE
Our customer service can be reached by telephone between Monday and Friday from 09:00 – 17:00 hrs at the telephone number +49 (0) 221 778 70 754 and via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. APPLICABLE LAW
For this AGB and the entire legal relations between the customer and us, exclusively the material law of Switzerland with the exclusion of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods is applicable.