SUPER VISION is developed at Evolution, our factory in District 9, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The Co-Lab is our SUPER VISION: highly skilled makers, designers and cyclists collaborate and experiment with new textiles, processes and designs.
Recycled Airmesh shorts lined with moisture wicking light scuba fabric. Designed with a high back rise and a waistband reinforced with comfort stretch tape for support. With zipped front cargo pockets, hidden reflective details and trim.
Contact us at email@example.com for sizing advice.
The CO2 footprint of this garment is 7.3KG CO2. Find out where and who made your clothes: 675EPTI
The distance you need to cycle with your bike to offset your purchase. Take the challenge and show us on Strava
- Recycled Airmesh: 60% Recycled Mesh PET - 40% PET. Cushioned fabric with a solid mesh structure on the surface permits air circulation within the microfilament yarn layer in the middle of the sandwich fabric and boost comfort and quick dryness for the wearer. Made from post-consumer recycled content complying with the Global Recycled Standard (G.R.S) and verified by Intertek.
- Lined with recycled PET light scuba fabric.
- Recycled Airmesh shorts lined with moisture-wicking light scuba fabric.
- Designed with a high back rise and a waistband reinforced with comfort stretch tape for support.
- With zipped front cargo pockets, hidden reflective details and trim.
Which size should I buy?
In order to select the proper size, it depends on the one hand on the material composition and additionally on the personal wearing preference. For materials that contain stretch can rather resort to the smaller size. Models without stretch, that is, for example, made of 100% cotton, the choice of the larger size is probably the right one.
Do you also ship orders outside Europe?
Currently, deliveries are possible to the following countries: Germany, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland.
Will I get my money back in case of a return?
In the case that you wish to return your order, the purchase amount will be refunded to you after inspection of the goods with the same payment method that you selected when placing the order. The processing of the return may take 2-3 business days after receiving the return in our logistics center. The time period until you receive the refund depends on the respective payment provider.
Free shipping from 100 EUR.
We also deliver our goods at COVID 19 times within 1-3 days. You will receive an email with tracking information after placing your order.
You can return your goods free of charge within 14 days. With the help of our returns portal it is very easy to create a shipping label.